Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Bessa?
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@www.sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 00:53:25 -0600

I would not be so quick to judge, Frank.  Cosina has pulled off some optical
miracles in the past few years, and we've all wondered if they can do a
digital camera in a ball point pen, well, why in the hell can't someone
squeeze one into a M camera body?

Sonny

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:16:33 -0800, Frank Filippone wrote