Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Digital
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:47:18 +1100

I do wish we could spend more time on other topics. Digital imaging is
fine, but ...... However whilst I was in Tasmania, a young guy noticed
the red dotted Leica I was using and commented that they had the only
"hybrid" digital film camera on the market: I think he was referring to
the upcoming digital back for the R8/9 but nonetheless, when a 20 year
old who reads mags only knows about Leica and is dreaming of getting
one it shows all is not lost ;-)

Now I will try to concentrate on other thoughts like how to get my
Tasmanian images ready to have you dissect them ;-)

Cheers

Alastair