Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Digital M
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:05:54 -0700

Well it didn't Dan and speculation will get us nowhere. The output
quality from a 6 mp almost full frame chip (not those teeny ones) seems
to be very good. It will not replace my slides but it would replace all
my print work. It is the final result that counts not one step on the
way there. If 6 mp is good enough now, it will be good enough forever.
I NEVER print larger than 8 x 10 and very seldom do I even do that. How
much wall space do you guys have?

John Collier