Subject: [Leica] SLR cam clarification
From: Stan Yoder <vze2myh5@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 17:51:52 -0500

As an 'M guy' who just bought an SL, could 'yunz' (as we say here) set me straight on this cam
business?

Am I correct that the first 'cam' is the aperture control lever, the second is the iris linkage to
the meter follower, but what's the third for? I gather that it's at about the 12 o'clock position on
the mount (I realize that it's irrelevant to the SL.)

TIA,
Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh