Subject: RE: [Leica] test report on my digital M
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:09:27 -0500

Sonny,

http://www.sonc.com/planning.htm is a absolutely great shot;
and I recognize the lady on the left by now.

I like this one a lot too:
http://www.sonc.com/drums.htm, not implying that I don't
the other 2.  Some photos just transcend the subject at hand,
and pull the viewer in, even if he has no interest in the subject.
"Planning" is one of those.

Just a nitpick on the caption for:
> http://www.sonc.com/bd_slices.htm

As CB is in focus, and Ursula is blurred in
the background, I would have worded it differently:
"CB slices some of his smoked fresh ham ..., as Ursula
looks on", or something like that.  That way, photo
and wording both put the focus on CB.

After 2 years shooting primarily with a digital DSLR, I am
going back to shooting a bit more with film this year, (35mm
with my Leica, and 6x6).

Cheers,

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@www.sonc.com> (RE: [Leica] test report on my digital M)