Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital M - was Leica to Restructure, Cut Staff
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:55:38 -0500

Actually, about two years ago Kodak announced a "black and white" only
version of the 14whatever...It was going to produce 18 mg grayscale
images, and the person I talked to in Kodak pro services said that the
images had more tonal range than film, and blah blah blah..Well, the
camera was announced, was supposedly released...and I've never seen one
anywhere...;-)