Subject: RE: [Leica] test report on my digital M
From: "Steve Beyer" <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:45:31 -0500

Hi Sonny,
	I am always in awe of your work.  Thanks for posting!  What film
are you using and could you give more information about the Fuji
Frontier scan?  Where do you drop the film?  Is this a local outfit or
does it go to Fuji?
Thanks

Steve

>>For about six bucks, I get my Fuji film processed and scanned to a CD
(no
>>prints).  Then I can view them on the computer, use the Fuji Frontier
scan
>>for web, or If I want to spend more time, I scan the negs myself that
I >>want

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@www.sonc.com> (RE: [Leica] test report on my digital M)