Subject: Re: [Leica] 40mm Rokkor CLE...Two Mints in One!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 08:20:08 -0700

KEH does not use "mint" in its grading system. It is all explained here:

http://keh.com/faq/faq_grading.cfm

Mint should be the same as LN but the packaging and papers may not be
included.

Unfortunately a large number blind people have taken to selling camera
equipment on eBay. They are seemingly unable to discern any
imperfections short of a bullet hole though the item being described.
Any equipment that I buy described as mint that has any signs of use, I
either return or ask for a reduction in price. So far no problems.

John Collier