Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale HUGE LIST BOUGHT OUT A STORE
From: wyman yee <wymanyee@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:36:04 -0800

Hi Mark.  Do you have Leica straight (not round carousel) trays model
number LKM 2x80 (439 668.001-141) that fit the Leica Pradovit P150
projector? Also any bulbs for this same P150 projector?  Furthermore, any
bulbs for a Leica RTS projector or Leica round carousel trays (holds 80
slides)?  I don't know the cost of these bulbs or slide trays off-hand
but need to call B&H or some other reputable store. Thanks.  Wyman