Subject: [Leica] Recycled spam
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:46:24 -0800

That does it!
For now all emails with the word: "Zimba#bwe"  without the # is going to be
filtered from my inbox. I put that in there because I'm sure half you guys
half already done that and you'd not get this post. These guys don't let
up!!! There must be something in it for them to do it repeatedly otherwise
they wouldn't be doing it every other day to the same people. It's been
months.
In other words
There's a sucker born every minute and
If you donšt get one this minute wait till the next
And if not the next minute wait till the next.
Fishing for suckers takes a little patience.

I guess they think if I'm not a complete moron today maybe I'll lapse into
that category tomorrow.

Tomorrows another day.

http://jansjoyousjungle.com/sunout.html

Mark Rabiner