Subject: [Leica] ONE MORE ITEM! 1.4/35 Leica Summilux-M
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:44:16 -0500

TERMS:
Shipping charges extra
10-day MBG from receipt

1.4/35 Leitz Canada Summicron-M 2348029, Leitz Catalogue Number 11870, with
A42 plastic front cap, Leitz catalogue number 14268, plastic rear cap,
Leitz catalogue codeword IZOOQ and numnrt 14051, clip-on lens hood, Leitz
catalogu number 12504, and Leitz Serie VII UV filter, Leitz catalogue
number unknown.  All are in E condition:  the lens shows external wear and
some dust on the surfaces of the outer lens elements but is otherwise quite
clean.  I am only selling this due to the recent acquisition of an ASPH
lens of like specification:  this lens has served me well for the past
decade and more.

								$900.00

Marc