Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital in low light
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 07:15:18 -0700

Leica has a good deal of info on their site now:

http://www.leica-camera.com/digitalekameras/digilux2/index_e.html

output samples:

http://www.leica-camera.com/digitalekameras/digilux2/downloads/
index_e.html

While the camera looks vaguely M like, there have been some strong
reactions against the electronic finder (and price).

John Collier