Subject: Re: [Leica] PayPal rant
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 21:43:18 -0800

Yes John, I contacted the seller twice and never heard from him, then I
contacted PayPal and they said they would look into it but they claimed
that they must keep their inquiry confidental so that was no help, I
reversed my payment after three weeks of negotiation and then PayPal froze
my account. I also notified the seller that I was reversing payment.
I for one am using checks and money orders from no on.

Bichard