Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: How much should I charge?
From: "Keith R. Wessel" <keith@wbalaw.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:35:35 -0800

I read once that you should charge as if you had the overhead of your
competition.  For example, what if you had to pay for monthly rent,
insurance etc., on a studio; a separate phone line; advertising etc., etc.
I think it is good advice.  The point of the author was that if you ever
want to make a living doing this,  your customers will never be understand
why you want to charge more for the same thing when your costs go up.