Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Terminal something or other
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 14:51:26 -0500

First off, I'd like to apologize for the slap at your wife; I realized
after I pushed the button that I had, uh, over-reacted.

However - I get really tired of that button pusher line, which is
basically what one used to hear from reporters about photographers. The
photographer can be/is just as much an artist, a visionary, as a
painter. There is no photograph without the photographer seeing the
possibilities - which, of course, is really the decisive moment -
working the scene, which can take an instant, or hours or even days,
deciding when to shoot, how to shoot, framing - and then deciding how to
print the image.

Best

B. D.