Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W copy work
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 23:36:06 -0500

No expert here, Phong, but I've had good luck over the holiday with old,
faded prints just scanned on my low-end Epson, with a little cleanup in
photoshop. The improvements have been impressive.(I published a little
memory book for the family). Some of the originals were from the teens and
'20s.

bill h