Subject: Re: [Leica] The Future of the Film-Based Equipment Shop
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 00:18:23 -0700

This is being written on a 1998 G3 Powerbook and the TV/Dish/DVD/Bose music
system in our bedroom is a flat screen (LCD) 20th anniversary Mac that works
great and will be there for years to come. I just donated 14 old Powerbooks
to students and teachers many more than 12 years old.

I am not sure about 2044 but there are more than a few 1986 Mac Pluses and
1987 Mac SEs and Mac IIs still logging on to our web sites...(whilst there
appear to be only a very few 486 PCs stilla ctive)  Mark