Subject: [Leica] Re: B&W Magazine (WAS: OT: Shutterbug Magazine - Time to let it go..)
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 07:33:46 +0100

I too have been a subscriber for a couple of years, and I am very happy
with B&W magazine (especially since they featured my site in their "Web
Watch" section in the current issue :-)). They do talk about digital but
the emphasis is on traditional techniques, and on picture-taking
(regardless of image capture method).

The best way to subscribe if you are outside the UK is to buy an issue
on the newsstand and use the subscription coupon inside. That is what I
did, during a visit to London a couple of years ago.

Nathan

DKhong wrote:

> Friends,
>
> I have subscribed to every issue of B&W magazine since and can vouch that
> this is my take as the leading magazine for serious film shooters and more
> so if you are into the B&W medium. Shutterbug has joined the digital
> bandwagon to cater for popularity rather than serious art and traditional
> craftsmanship. Nothing wrong about that but I hope B&W Mag will not go in
> that direction.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands