Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Shutterbug Magazine - Time to let it go..
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:53:16 -0800

eric offered:
Subject: [Leica] OT: Shutterbug Magazine - Time to let it go..

> After years of subscribing to Shutterbug - I think it is time to part.
> The last issue was chock full of mega-pixel blah-d-blah.
> Reads like 'PC Shopper'
> Not a rant, just an observation.
>
> I'll stick with the UK's magazine "B&W" - a wonderful read with tea by the
> fire.<<<<<<

Hi Eric,
Great choice! "B&W" magazine is truly an interesting read and well produced.
I have every edition since it's arrival on the scene a couple years ago as
it makes for a set of informative well written photography learning and
example material.

It's so far ahead of the sop from the photo rag magazines we see in North
America there really isn't any reason not to order a subscription as I did
after the second editon I read.
"B&W" magazine is the only one, well OK, pretty close to the only one worth
reading these days.

ted

Replies: Reply from DKhong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (Re: [Leica] OT: Shutterbug Magazine - Time to let it go..)
Reply from "eric" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Shutterbug Magazine - Time to let it go..)