Subject: Re: [Leica] digital in low light
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:17:24 -0700

Umm, this is hardly low light. The last one is starting to get what I
would call low light. I was wandering outside today and at NOON I was
getting 1/60 at F/4 with 400 ISO film. Heck I carry a Noctilux so I can
stop action in the daytime never mind when it gets dark! I often shoot
at F/1.4 to F/1 with 400 ISO film and get shutter speeds in the 1/8 and
slower range. No they do not all turn out tack sharp to say the least.

In the middle of a winter storm in Edmonton,

John Collier

Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> ([Leica] digital in low light)
Message from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com> (Re: [Leica] digital in low light)