Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: digital in low light
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:46:46 -0800

And the most magnificent chemical images are created by the
interpolators called chemicals, light and enlargers, not to mention
paper, silver and all sorts of other things. Filters, dodging and
burning tools, bleach, retouching inks/brushes, etc.

The only pure image is what enters your eyeballs...

...no, wait, the way your brain interprets a scene from electrical
impulses traveling on your optic nerve - it's no more "real" than
digital, really.

Eric
Carlsbad, CA

- - "I still can't believe this! All this hype for something so
ridiculous! Who cares about an MP3 player?"

- - "All that hype for an MP3 player? Break-thru digital device? The
Reality Distiortion Field is starting to warp Steve's mind if he thinks
for one second that this thing is gonna take off."

- - "Better bring that price down or you wont sell any of these babies"

Comments from clueless readers after the 2001 iPod introduction.

Message from JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com> ([Leica] Re: digital in low light)