Subject: Re: [Leica] Few: [Large Format] Beth Keiser Shoots B&W 4x5 For Campaign Coverage
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:59:42 EST

In a message dated 1/28/04 5:45:27 PM, mark@rabinergroup.com writes:

<< A week and a half ago on the Leica site there was and is a big update on
the

R dig back which looked very looming and promising. I forgot to address it

on the lug, I'd been a bit pessimistic on it before, but I also forgot to

notice that no one else did either. >>

I can't stand digital inputing devices, euphemistically called cameras, at
all.  But I do like the idea of a digital back which allows me to use my real
camera for film and if I so desire nanosecond immediacy other than a polaroid,
then I can join the digital, now I need 6 hard drives and 400 CD's as backup,
revolution.

I don't know about leica's first outing into digital back-dome, but I hope it
eventually works out, because I do like both my leica and minolta retro
controls on my cameras.  I can't stand the way Canon camera's feel or controls are
laid out, which is too bad I guess since seemingly the whole world is
converting from judaism, islam, christianity, etc to Canon.

Kim