Subject: [Leica] R lenses on a Digital Rebel or a Rebel 300
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:41:09 -0500

As promised I took my adapter and lenses and horrified the camera shop.
However, the rig worked just fine: aperture priority, no exposure
compensation.  For me, manual focus on the Rebel was pretty accurate,
but then again, I was using an F1.4 lens.

In summary, a Novoflex adapted lens worked perfectly on a Canon Digital
Rebel.  There were no issues to exposure, flash, whathaveyou.  The only
issue is whether you can focus on the screen.  If you use a Leica SLR,
it will work substantially the same as A on a Leica.

Isn't it nice to have facts instead of speculation?

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com