Subject: [Leica] Not Leica: Was enlargers, is now BD's favorite photographic subject
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:58:41 -0500

Feli:

I tried moving up from medium format a couple of years ago... 6x7cm to
4x5" isn't much of a change.

You might want to try 11x14, or at least 8x10.  You won't need an
enlarger as you'll be able to make contact prints and an 11x14 or 8x10
isn't that much more trouble to work with than a 4x5.

Here's one from last Septemebr which I've only recently got around to
scanning, it's one of BD's favorite subjects:

http://www.hemenway.com/NubbleIslandLighthouse.jpg

If you're on dial-up you may want this one instead:
http://www.hemenway.com/NubbleIslandLighthouse-small.jpg

Ekatachrome 100, Schneider Symmar-s 360mm f6.8

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from Mike Durling <durling@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Not Leica: Was enlargers, is now BD's favorite photographic subject)
Message from Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] enlargers)
Message from Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com> (Re: [Leica] enlargers)