Subject: [Leica] Cat contest
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:55:23 -0800

Apologies if this is the 3rd time around but I haven't seem my post from this
morning come up so maybe it miscarried.

...anyway...

Here are my entries. Only Marble was interested in participating, Smokey took to
the depths of her chair and couldn't be bothered.

Formal portrait:

<www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004Cats/TriX800-22-Davis-sml.jpg>

Up close with attitude:

<www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004Cats/TriX800-05-Davis-crp-crv-shrp.jpg>

The above are shot with Tri-X at 800, R8 with 100mm APO, processed in XTOL 1:1
75F @ 8min

And finally whimsical:

<www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004Cats/TriX1600-30-Davis_2-crp-sml.jpg>

Tri-X at 1600, R8 with 100mm APO, XTOL 1:1 75F @ 9min

Comments welcome, of course!

By the way, this is my first experience with TriX pushed at higher speeds. I'm
not totally hooked!

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Cat contest)