Subject: [Leica] 2004 Leica Seminar
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:07:53 -0800

Hi folks, a heads up for those interested in the annual Leica Seminar 2004.

We are pleased to announce the Park Square Camera & Photo Leica Seminar
will be held October 14-17, 2004 in a new location at the Sheraton Hyannis
Resort
Hyannis, MA. Mr. Ted Grant, noted Leica photographer, will be the main
lecturer.

Further information please see the attached web site.
     http://www.pksqcamera.com/seminar.htm

Only thing I might mention is................. Don't wait too long to
registar for those of you interested as this is a limited attendance seminar
and space goes faster than a melting ice cream cone in July on a 100 degree
day! ;-)

ted