Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R lenses on Canon bodies
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:41:55 -0800

On 2004-01-26 <jbcollier@shaw.ca (John Collier)> thoughtfully wrote:

>I think I have hit a skip in my life. At the risk of going mad mad mad,
>I must repeat myself yet again. Some EOS cameras will not work properly
>when there is no electronic data from the lens. I apologize for this
>being so and I am sure that my forwarding your correspondence to Canon
>will have the situation rectified as soon as possible.

Oh sure - first you pick on cats and now you have to go after EOS cameras.

Geesh - what are we to think!

All seriousness aside, thanks for the info. I just wonder if the Leica lenses
will work properly on my D30. If they will I'll go for an adaptor since I can
later use it on the 1Ds when I win the lottery which will happen Any Day Now.

Thanks

AB