Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW- Adam's Week Four: Cathy
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:24:08 -0800

> I trust having an attractive niece like this for a visit you made good use
> of her face and blew a ton of film working the light, eyes/face for every
> possibility. :-) Probably a half dozen rolls would be about right! ;-)

Hi Ted,

I only was able to run two rolls because 1) she's an active young lady and 2) there were
other events calling her away and 3) she wanted to watch me process the film.

The result was that she wants to learn to develop B&W, she likes how she looks when she
thought she wouldn't, and I get to drive up to Chico and do some more work with her and
her friends.

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts. I greatly appreciate your time.

Best regards,

Adam