Subject: Re: [Leica] PAWs - has nothing to do with cats!
From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:12:48 -0700

>From a shoot a few days ago at a diabetes clinic...
>The first photo - starting top left, doesn't belong with the others,
>which are a series - starting upper left and doing down and then over to
>right - but I really like it, so I included it...
>BTW - how the portrait came to be. I was in the front of a class room,
>shooting with a long lens. I sat for I don't know how long with this guy
>framed and in focus, and shot several images. Every so often he would
>glance directly at me. The last time he did, I broke into a grin behind
>the camera, he smiled - I shot...

the portrait of the young man is absolutely wonderful and technically terrific...

>And the series ... 14-year-old girl diagnosed with type-1 diabetes about
>three months ago is not following doctor's directions...thus a bit of
>tension.. ;-)
>http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/folder-5672.html

and we have all seen that type of expression on the girl's face   #...777  but when you look at the expression on the woman's face  #...779  it helps explain the girls reaction..and who is the woman?  very nice work BD...Steve