Subject: [Leica] PAWs - has nothing to do with cats!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:37:41 -0500

From a shoot a few days ago at a diabetes clinic...
The first photo - starting top left, doesn't belong with the others,
which are a series - starting upper left and doing down and then over to
right - but I really like it, so I included it...
BTW - how the portrait came to be. I was in the front of a class room,
shooting with a long lens. I sat for I don't know how long with this guy
framed and in focus, and shot several images. Every so often he would
glance directly at me. The last time he did, I broke into a grin behind
the camera, he smiled - I shot...

And the series ... 14-year-old girl diagnosed with type-1 diabetes about
three months ago is not following doctor's directions...thus a bit of
tension.. ;-)
http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/folder-5672.html

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] PAWs - has nothing to do with cats!)
Reply from Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] PAWs - has nothing to do with cats!)