Subject: RE: [Leica] I Hate Cats Contest....
From: "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:08:48 -0500

How is it that the weakest and most vulnerable are the butt of mean
spirited, cruel and puerile humor---and worse, the real cruelty?
Barbour and Colen's attempts at humor at the expense of the cat
population demonstrate only that you guys are a pair of mealy mouthed
cowards.  It's interesting to note that Barbour feels a need to share
his family's medical issues with the LUG in the form of his PAW, all the
while showing his true colors with his thoughts and his words in this
forum.  Via his photos, perhaps the folks on the LUG provide some
comfort and sympathy that he can't get from people in his life who
really know him well.  As for Colen, how many years have passed since he
lost all of his sensibility---and credibility?  No wonder he's so damn
negative amount everything.  But before you think I'm feeling superior,
you know what, I'm just like you guys.  As I write this, I'm struck by a
vision of a photo of B.D. with his Olympus digital sticking out of his
ass---now that's funny!

Gary Williams
Baltimore, MD