Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom Survey
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:28:58 -0700

B&W Film 100%, currently living in a self imposed exile from any color
photography

Leica M6TTL and MP (and a IIIf which needs some CLA attention and does not
get used)
Nikon(s) F4, F3, Nikormat

Traditional developing of my own film

scan and print digitally (Nikon scanner, PS7, Epson 2200 printer with
Septone Inkset and CIS)

I bought a Nikon 995 but cannot get into it; it's an awful, clunky,
uncameralike thing.  I intend to use it for eBay sales

cheers

Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net