Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: helix order# 1789-1740-7998
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:10:28 +0100 (MET)

> As I tried to explain to Helix, I did not bash them or anything I think
> I should be embarrassed about. Just factually explained what was going
> on. Both when they failed to act as one might expect and also when they
> did.
>
> Nothing wrong with openness, is there ;-)

No, you didn't bash them. If they had something I needed, I wouldn't be
afraid of using them. I would like to avoid PayPal, but otherwise ...

Daniel

Message from "GeeBeePhoto" <graham@geebeephoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: helix order# 1789-1740-7998)
Message from Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: helix order# 1789-1740-7998)