Subject: Re: 14127 vs. 14167 (was: Re: [Leica] WTB: 14167 adapter)
From: "SML" <leirex@access4less.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 07:47:41 -0800

Basically, all the lenses that can be used with either adapter are pre-set
or manual set, which does not use any cam for metering.  Whatever adapter
you use, you need to stop down anyway to your choice of f number at which
your camera will meter.  In a nutshell, you don't have to worry about
metering cam at all.

David