Subject: Re: [Leica] Irene...paw
From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:47:46 -0700

Tina Manley wrote:

> At 05:57 PM 1/19/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>
>> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-59550.html
>>
>> thanks for looking.....Steve
>

> This one is a keeper, Steve.  I hope you can use it on posters and ads
> to bring attention to the need for cancer research.
> Irene is in my prayers.  Please let us know how she does.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Tina

thank you Tina  very much, and welcome home from your travels... like
you Irene has metal in her bones, and like you she has strength and
spirit.....Steve

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Irene...paw)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Irene...paw)