Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: 40mm Summicron
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 07:10:12 -0700

We really have to pull together and help Eric out here! I can only
imagine the desperate crisis that has forced him to post a WTB, gasp,
NOT ON FRIDAY!!!!

So let's organize ourselves in groups so we do not waste time covering
the same ground. Sal could you take Manhattan? Ted how about you do
Victoria and Henning and Tom can give Vancouver a through going over.
Of course Greg and I can scour Calgary and Edmonton.

HOW ABOUT A FEW VOLUNTEERS HERE FOR GOODNESS SAKE! It is always the
same people doing the work and the rest of you just hanging around
doing nothing. Get off your butts and start looking!!

OK let's go and we'll all report back in two hours.

Hang on Eric, it won't be long now...

John Collier

PS: Who's got Katmandu?

Replies: Reply from "eric" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] WTB: 40mm Summicron)