Subject: Re: [Leica] Japan photographs
From: "GeeBeePhoto" <graham@geebeephoto.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:03:36 -0000

Hi Karen,

I really enjoyed viewing these and they are greatly enhanced by  the
addition of informative text. It came as a disappointment to click 'next'
and have the end of the series signalled by being returned to the first
shot, I wanted more :-)

I am not sure that the copyright watermarks do anything but slightly
distract. For reasons I understand you have tucked them out of the way on
each shot  but I feel that it negates their effectiveness since they can be
cropped out without destroying what any potential thief would be after.

I also took a detour by clicking your Nikon S2 link. I will never learn. I
want one :-)

- --Graham