Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 2
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:07:06 +0100 (MET)

> My favorite is when my eyebrows start freezing. A strange sensation.
> But not this year, it's warm! Where's my excuse to buy the Swedish
> Military Special Edition Ball  Bearing  Whale Blubber Leica M3?
>
> Karen

I like it when my beard freezes over with condensation; icicles hanging
down, making me look like a real monster. Scares the sh*t out of little
kids and I get freaked out shots that would make Diane Arbus eat her heart
out. :)

Daniel

Message from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW week 2)