Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 2
From: Clive Moss <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:11:22 -0600

Alastair Firkin said the following on 1/12/2004 5:12 PM:

> I missed out on visiting Chicago this year, but this makes up for it at
> least in part: The colour is almost Kodachrome in its softness. Is this
> the colour to the naked eye or the extended range of the sensor/film
>
> Cheers
I tweaked up the saturation a tad in Photoshop -- but the colours do
reflect what I felt.
What they do not do is convey the sound. The lake was beginning to
freeze over, and as I approached the shore, and moved away away from the
traffic on Lake Shore Drive, there was this clinking, eerie sound as the
swell moved the incipient ice floes against each other.
It sounded something like ice in a glass of Scotch -- to get back on topic.
- --
Clive
http://clive.moss.net