Subject: [Leica] Rating film
From: Matt Shonfeld <mail@mattshonfeld.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 07:39:46 +0100

I currently use 2x MP's and have been recently told to consider rating
the film speed differently.  It has been suggested to overexpose B&W
(Kodak Tri-x 400) to 320 and underxpose tranny film i.e Fuji Velvia 50
asa to around 70 asa and Fuji Provia 100 to around 125 asa.  Do i then
push the tranny film +1/3 at process?  Has anyone done this and what
are the results.  I am looking for more detail in B&W and brighter
colours on the colour.

Please let me know
Matt Shonfeld
www.mattshonfeld.com