Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 2004 - Heninger - Weeks 1 & 2
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 22:04:05 +0100 (MET)

Ted,

That's Wade Heninger. He's been here before. It looks like he's using a
cryptic email in an attempt to avoid getting spam to his real address.

I don't think the LUG is a culprit in this respect. I use my work address
and I don't get more spam for that. I think Brian has probably done some
things to stop the mechanical harvest of email addresses from the LUG.

Daniel