Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:22:36 -0800

As we cross over into 2004. . .

http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/temp/6812BridgeSnowprints.jpg

. . .let me wish all my photographic friends a very happy new year!  May
the next year bring joy, prosperity and good light to all.

And if what you're doing doesn't get you where you want to go, try another
method. . .

http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/temp/6814DucksOnIce.jpg

(Taken this morning on the campus where I work.  Coolpix 990.  It would be
the view from my office, except that my office is in a basement with no
windows.)

- --Peter Klein
Seattle

Replies: Reply from "ClaudeHayward" <Claude.Hayward@btinternet.com> ([Leica] Identifying the Unidentifiable)