Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - QE, QM, etc
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:48:35 -0500

Oliver,
  Interesting, about 10 years later in '63 I also traveled from NY to
Bremerhaven on the USNS Patch.  Although I was traveling as a 'brat' so
shared a cabin with 3 other teenage boys.  Our cabin was at sea level so we
could open the hatch and gather sea water which seemed like a nifty thing at
the time.  It was a very long trip for me.
Bill