Subject: Re: [Leica] Queen Mary 2: Filthy Lucre
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 06:12:29 +0000

It is possibly the development costs which they were talking about, but
I don't think it ever made a profit - maybe the information you read is
true and that which I read is not but I think not. If they were making
a handsome profit why did they stop?
All the information I heard was that Air France never made any money
flying it and BA only on the New York route.
Frank