Subject: Re: [Leica] Now just inspired - Now Beamer
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 06:58:47 -0800

"Jon,
 Quite agree, you don't get to the level they have achieved, and remain
there for as long as they have, by producing junk, or by luck. Was only
making light of the rivalry between BMW and Audi folks.   Bill"

Bill,

I drive a Volvo that currently has 239,000 miles on the odometer. It's been
driven from San Jose, CA., to Denali and from there to Santa Fe and then
back to Olympia, WA. 13,000 miles in one month...It just might outlast my
1960 Leica M3?