Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Noctilux-M v. Summilux-R
From: JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:06:32 -0800

Please read my post again!

I said RF (Range Finder) not R (Reflex). It is OBVIOUS that you can see the
plane of focus in an R camera. You CANNOT see it, as I said, in a Range
Finder (RF) camera.

JB

Replies: Reply from John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Noctilux-M v. Summilux-R)
Reply from robertmeier@usjet.net (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Noctilux-M v. Summilux-R)