Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux-M v. Summilux-R
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:11:54 -0500

Slobodan,
Like any professional item, if it doesn't work the way you work then
sell it off and finance another tool that does what you need.

One work around is to use the Noctilux and crop down to the effective
closer focus that your work requires.  Another answer would be to
acquire a M-R adapter which would get you to the 12" range with the
Noctilux; of course you would have the discontinuity using an extension
tube.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com