Subject: Re: [Leica] A pleasant afternoon in Copenhagen with a LUGer
From: n.wajsman@chello.nl
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:56:25 +0100

It was pleasant indeed, always great to meet a fellow LUGger in person for the first time, and in my favourite city to boot! Running into an old friend from the university days was an extra bonus. The next day I drove to Poland without any problems whatsoever, leaving the snow behind in Denmark.

Happy holidays to all.

Nathan