Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Inspired but arrested
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:37:12 -0500

B. D.,
  True, but I have noticed that many malls have signs on the doors notifying
you about handing out literature, soliciting, etc.  Have not noticed any
about photography.  I have in the past taken some inside malls and have
never been questioned but they are usually discrete with attempt made not to
draw attention, that is, I tend to use a camera that requires little setup
time thus it's over quickly and I'm on my way.  I would have been surprised
to be approached by the rental cops for doing it.  I'm in the camp that
thinks the restrictions are imposed by Barney Fife wannabes and that pushing
the issue would unearth a can of worms for the mall.  But, your mileage may
vary.....
Bill