Subject: [Leica] old silver-halide cameras
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:14:54 -0800

What's this? Oh that's my last remaining silver halide camera! You don't
find out if the picture came out until way later! It's great for suspense!

Silver halide cameras have no monitor and no place to slip in a memory
card snugly. No hole in it to stick a wire so your computer can suck the
pictures out of it. Just one for your "PC."

Oh and it takes this thing called "film." Sounds like some sort of
coating! I'm hope there's some say of getting the stuff off!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com